Competitive teams only
2012/13 INSTRUCTIONS scroll down to bottom
An addition is defined as a player that has NOT been rostered on a MYSA team since July 1, 2012
|SCCYSA (AFA, Flor United, Renaud Etc)|
TRANSFERS WITHIN THE SAME CLUB:
A transfer is defined as a player that has already been rostered on a MYSA team since July 1, 2012
- If the player looks to move to another team in the same club, the player must complete the following:
- Roster change form to Delete from current team. (the player/parent & coach/manager must sign) No EXCEPTIONS
- Roster change form to Primary Transfer(PT) to new team. (the player/parent & coach/manager must sign) No EXCEPTIONS
- If the player wants to dual roster then the Dual Roster Form must also be completed
- If a player looks to move from one club to another as a primary player, the player or club registrar must first go to the following link: Player Transfer Form
- After the web page has opened up, you will enter in the player's Got Soccer login information
- Once you have logged in, you will answer / fill out the questions listed. When you are done, please hit 'Submit'.
- The Transfer request will then be sent to the Sending Club, the Receiving Club, and the MYSA State Office.
- Both clubs must approve of the transfer before the player will be moved. (Club Registrars see below for instructions on how to approve)
- Once both clubs have approved, the receiving club will then be able to pull them into their database.
- There is now a $175.00 transfer fee that was a Board approved fee for 2012/2013 season.
PLAYER DELETION Roster Change Form
parent or legal guardian signature REQUIRED
GUEST PLAYER form
must be signed by the office where guest player was registered...no exceptions
2012/13 GOTSOCCER REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Coaches and Managers,
To better assist you and to help make your registration process easier we have developed a step by step process:
IF YOU HAVE NO CHANGES YOU MUST STILL SUBMIT LAST YEARS ROSTER AND WRITE NO CHANGES AT THE TOP
- A. For new teams or teams changing clubs:
- We will need your team username and password for your GotSoccer team account before you start making changes.
- Once we import your team into club database, please follow the below directions for registering your team.
- B. Entering coach/assn coach/manager/players into your team account:
- Submit hand written changes on last year’s official roster (official rosters are located under team profile then documents), i.e. scratch through deleted players/coaches/managers names, at the top write in new coaches/managers, and at the bottom write in new players and moved players.
- Enter new coaches, new managers, and new players into your GotSoccer team account. Use all CAPS when typing. USE LEGAL NAMES! Address, phone, and email are required. Leave Player ID number BLANK.
- Do NOT enter Secondary Players (see #6 below).
- Do NOT enter a player that has previously been registered in a different club in GotSoccer in 2011/12 seasonal year (see #3).
- Do NOT enter a player previously registered in your same club (simply write their name on hand written roster and indicate that they were previously with your same club (see #1).
- (FYI there will be a period of time when new coaches and managers are not listed in your team account DON’T PANIC…this is OK…they will reappear once we approve your roster…DO NOT re-enter previously registered coaches/managers.)
- To enter players onto your team that have been previously registered in a different club in GotSoccer, the player must go to www.sccysa.org click on GotSoccer on left menu. Under PLAYER MOVE, click on your club. Player MUST log in under Individual Users - Existing Account! (DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT) Click on forgot password if needed.
- Delete players who are not playing out of your team account by clicking on Roster Tab, then click on players name, then click Delete Player at the bottom. (FYI this feature will be turned off once ID cards are printed.)
- Copies of state issued birth certificate (kept by SCCYSA) for new players are required.
- Do NOT enter Secondary Players Dual Roster Form is required for any secondary players.
- Cross-Border Agreement: The agreement will allow for Missouri residents to register directly for teams that are based in Missouri. For example, an Illinois resident will now be able to register directly on a Missouri team.
- Deadline to have paperwork above into SCCYSA office is July 23. All teams are processed in the order received. Please allow a minimum of two (2) weeks to process.
- We will call/email when completed and ready.
- Payment for id cards must be paid before release of cards. Some clubs require club fees paid before release of cards.
Id card fees $19 if turned in by July 23 HIGH SCHOOL DEADLINE FEB 5
Id card fees increase by $1 per card per week after deadline
Payments made by credit card will be charged a 2% processing fee
For team name changes please e-mail or write on hand written roster. (Team Name MUST include coach’s last name)
If e-mailing paperwork please put all files in one document so we just have to press print once.
IF YOUR TEAM IS NOT REGISTERING FOR 2012/13 SEASON PLEASE LET US KNOW